ⓘ Haden, Idaho

                                     

ⓘ Haden, Idaho

The first settlement at Haden was made in 1889. Haden was platted in 1905. A post office called Haden was established in 1890, and remained in operation until 1913. The community was named after Ferdinand V. Hayden, a geologist. When the railroad was built through the area, business activity shifted to nearby Tetonia.